Sunday, January 27, 2008

Update for the Week

OK, So I have been very busy this week. I have my duck applicates on their background, and have been playing around with the stitching. I think they are going to look great when their done, unfortunately, I have not had a lot of time to play with them.

I have also been playing around with my son's cub scout photos. I am making a slide show for his blue and gold banquet. I knew people had been making them in the past and they looked great, but working on one yourself and seeing how cool they can look is a whole other feeling.

This week starts a month long involvement with Girl Scouts, from activities and field trips to cookie booths. First we have a meeting tomorrow to finish up the swaps we will need for Saturdays field trip to the splash bash. Then we have a cheer competition, pine wood derby and the splash bash all in one day. I don't think there will be one minute to have for myself to sew this week, but I will get to it soon. I also want to try making the Carolina Crossroads Mystery quilt I found on the Web. So I will keep plugging along.

No comments: