Saturday, August 30, 2008

Maybe it's Time

Well as you can see in the previous post there has been a death in the family and my husband will be going to the funeral, but we will not be going with him. He is only going for three days and I only get one paid day off work for bereavement, and the kids have their first day of school this week.

So I will be taking the three days while my husband is gone off from work to take care of the kids. I think this will be a good time to get the sewing room done so that I can try to find time to get back to sewing. I received the new catalog from Keepsake Quilting and of course just love the cover quilt, it made me want to start a new fall color quilt. Of course thinking about going to San Deigo made me want to visit all my friends at Quilt in a Day too. Oh well it will just have to wait till next time.

1 comment:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of a loved one. Hope you can get some sewing done soon!