Friday, March 6, 2009

New Machine?

I have been thinking of purchasing a Serger recently, and so I have been shopping for inexpensive machines. I do not think I really need an expensive machine like I purchased when I first started quilting. So I am leaning towards the Singer model. I have seen it at JoAnns for $300, and on line for $249, but I found it the other day at Wal-Mart for $178. I know I like the price at Wal-Mart, but I also think I might need to take a few classes which come free at JoAnns with the purchase of the machine.

I figure since I haven't been quilting lately, I might try sewing small things like PJ pants and such, just to get back into the sewing feeling.

I will see what happens in the next few days, maybe find out how much a class would cost and when I could take one.

No comments: