Monday, November 8, 2010

Postal Delivery





Today I received this






My New Friend and partner from across the Deep Blue Sea


She thought so much of me to send me things I could really use well. I can't wait to use the fabric. I have been thinking I needed more solid christmas fabric to combine with my old and come up with a new christmas project to work on.

I had told
Vanessa that I would love to have something unique to her country and she more then came through with the book The Red Centre by Steve Parish. A collection of beautiful images celebrating Australia's Red Centre.




1 comment:

Photography said...

Oh yay glad it arrived safely. The second part is on its way today :-) I made some things I hope you will like. It was a fun swap and glad to have a new blogger buddy and friend.