Monday, September 19, 2011

Off to the Races



You know how you get an idea to start something and you think
" I'll have this done in no time"

But then you realise that it is taking longer for your vision to come out right.

Well that is were I am at.


I joined the friends swap again that my friend Khris (Sew Prim Khris) throws together.
And of course I tried to come up with a great idea for my swap partner Amanda http://aussiestitch.wordpress.com

Now I was trying to be creative, (maybe that was my first mistake) so I found a pattern block I thought I would work with.
I get half of the block pattern done  and realise my next mistake was this would take longer then I thought. (picture-scraps are just from this one block)

So I make adjustments to this block that I feel comfortable with and continue on my way.

Now I just have to finish it in time to send it off.  Hence the title of today's post. 
HAHAHA

1 comment:

Khris said...

Looking forward to seeing what you have come up with...hugs Khris