Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First piece Done





Well, I finished my first piece of hand work. I guess it is ok, except that after finishing it I found out that it is off center.

I think with more practice it will get better. After I finished this, I decided to finish undoing the quilt top that I wanted to do. I have been undoing it since I put in the first five lines of quilting. I decided that I didn't like the way it looked, I had been trying to stitch in the ditch and was not watching where I was going. So I think I will try my hand stitiching with the quilt now. It will take a while though. I only worked on this little one three nights in the last month, so a whole lap quilt will take longer.

1 comment:

Khristina said...

Thats a cute stitchery...I love redwork and find it so easy to do in front of the tv..hugs Khris