Friday, April 17, 2009

Friends Swap

I enjoy reading the blogs I have found since starting one of my own, and I follow several that I list on my site. Today in reading Khris' from Sew Prim Khris, I ran across her Friends Swap and decided to join. I have never been in a swap before, but I have e-mailed Khris a few times and find her to be very nice. I like most people followed her and her husband during their adventures to the States and love to she what she is working on day to day.

I guess this means I will have to start writing more often in my blog and not whine so much, so that whomever becomes my swap partner doesn't think she got herself a dud.

Ok, so I have not bought a new machine yet. I know I have mentioned it but I am making sure other things are taken care of first like the kids summer adventures this year and I just tell myself that I will get one when I am ready to spend the money on myself.

Maybe I will just take some photos of the quilts I have done and post them. At least they will give me something to talk about here. I have kept this blog for my sewing and use my other blog for my everyday life happenings. maybe I should just merge them. I don't know.

No comments: