Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break

It's Spring Break here and the kids are decorating Easter Eggs today. I still haven't made a move on the new machine, but it is only because I keep telling myself I don't need it today, but only when I will start sewing again. Life just seems to get in the way here too much. My sewing area has turned into a vegetable garden right now. I have started my plants indoors early so that I may get a longer growing period once I move them outside.

Tomorrow I am taking the girls to see the Hannah Montana Movie, Evie won a gift certificate and has been waiting to use it. I told her we would use it when there was a girly movie that she would like instead of just whatever movie happened to be playing that week.

Today I think we will go bowling before I go to work, that will give them something to do beside stay indoors all week. It has been chilly here after the snow this week, so they haven't been out yet and so they have to keep trying to find friends that are home to play with.

So maybe I will go get my machine this weekend, JoAnn's is having a sale on the Serger for $249 until the 11th.

No comments: